Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Breaking the Fast: Yogurt & Cherries

Breakfast is not only the most important meal of the day; in my opinion, it is definitely the most tasty and satisfying. While I ADORE eggs, bacon, sausage and all of those jazzy breakfast foods, some mornings I wake up with a hankering for lighter fare. Cue yogurt.

Yogurt is the ultimate feel-good, malleable breakfast base. This morning I topped it with freshly ground flax seed, fresh Bing cherries and a drizzle of honey from Honeyrun Farm, an company that produces delicious honey in Williamsport, OH.

Juicy.
Tangy, refreshing, perfectly sweet and surprisingly satisfying. Look for more Breaking the Fast posts in the future, many of which feature yogurt!

1 comment:

  1. Your breakfast meal looks great. I liked the combination of colors, salty and sweet ingredients. Bon apetit for your next creative meal.

    ReplyDelete